brouhaha n. the confused noise of many voices



a saucerful of secrets


E-mail this post



Remember me (?)



All personal information that you provide here will be governed by the Privacy Policy of Blogger.com. More...



Found on the net : An interview with Bjarne Stroustrup where he explains the truth behind C++. A must read for all those who hate the very existence of object oriented programming.
Excerpts :

Stroustrup: Well, one day, when I was sitting in my office, I thought 'I wonder what would happen, if there were a language so complicated, so difficult to learn, that nobody would ever be able to swamp the market with programmers ?
Interviewer: I don't believe you said that...
.
.
.
Stroustrup: Well, it's been long enough, now, and I believe most people
have figured out for themselves that C++ is a waste of time but,
I must say, it's taken them a lot longer than I thought it would.
.
.
.
Interviewer: Yes, but C++ is basically a sound language.
Stroustrup: You really believe that, don't you? Have you ever sat down and worked on a C++ project?

People, of course this interview is a fake. But if only...
Read the whole text at Smorgasborg

|

About me

Name : Anish Bhatt
Location : Pune

Memento Mori

View profile


Food for thought

Previous posts

Archives

Links