brouhaha n. the confused noise of many voices



of corporate ships and net surfing..


E-mail this post



Remember me (?)



All personal information that you provide here will be governed by the Privacy Policy of Blogger.com. More...



In response to Projects and Politics . Is it the company or is it us ? Why do we abandon old friends to simply do a project at someplace like PSPL ?? I for one, am waiting for my I rejected PSPL t-shirt, mostly thanks to the freak of a guy who got paired with us, and half my group, who couldn't make it. Best of luck to those who sail on that ship (no puns intended, and no offense to Salil).
Did a calculation on the total stuff downloaded in the 26 days since I got broadband, 9.7 gb is not bad if I do say so myself. On an unrelated note, does anyone doubt anymore that yesterday's match was fixed ? Now for a question that haunts me, after the 80's and 90's, are we living in the 00's ? Is it a sign of things to come ?

|

About me

Name : Anish Bhatt
Location : Pune

Memento Mori

View profile


Food for thought

Previous posts

Archives

Links