brouhaha n. the confused noise of many voices



My blog, reloaded


E-mail this post



Remember me (?)



All personal information that you provide here will be governed by the Privacy Policy of Blogger.com. More...



I cant, for the life of me remember what my blog was called. Happened to me once before too,last year; this is the blog i had created then and its one lone post i didn't like. So it was quickly given the status of the one lone skirt wearing, nose pierced, i-am-from-latur-and-i-will-run-away-with-my-boyfriend kinda girl in your class that nobody likes to acknowledge and was quickly abandoned. Creating a third blog would have been overkill, so this one gets resurrected instead. Lets hope i dont need a revolutions version. Best of luck to my blog !

P.S. If anyone finds my old blog, please return it me, the person who does will not get a handsome cash prize !

|

About me

Name : Anish Bhatt
Location : Pune

Memento Mori

View profile


Food for thought

Previous posts

Archives

Links